Our Values, Vision and Mission
Our values underlie our work, how we interact with each other, and which strategies we employ to accomplish our mission.
- RESPECT – Respect each other; respect and show dignity to everyone we support
- CARING – Care for each other; this enables us to shape services that are person centred and which promote independence, empowerment and citizenship
- TRUST – Value trust and work to create trustworthy relationship
- EMPATHY – Empathetic and understanding of each other
- RELIABLE – Be reliable; we go the extra mile, and we do this with commitment.
Every person will be empowered to achieve their full potential.
Gateway’s mission is to grow and extend the business by building on our success of providing high quality and reputable services in the Highlands. We will promote respect and equality for all our service users. We will be a transparent and honest employer recruiting, supporting and developing staff to be the best in our field.
Every person we support will experience:
- A pathway with an individual support plan
- Access to a range of specialist services
- Friendship and security at home and in the community
- Opportunity to exercise choice and control in all aspects of life
- Be treated fairly, equally and with respect
- Live in safe, appropriate, well maintained surroundings
- Be consulted and involved in decisions directly affecting them or their accommodation
- Acceptance and understanding.
Every person we employ will experience:
- A training and development plan specific to the job that they do
- Robust human resources processes
- Continuous support, and regular supervision and appraisal
- Effective leadership and performance management
- Working in an environment that recognises and values individual contributions
- Being part of a skilled, caring, motivated and conscientious team.